Monday, May 22, 2006

What I learned in Kindergarten...

A few posts ago, I mentioned a guy who said that he learnt all he needed to know in kindergarten.

His name is Robert Fulghum, and he wrote "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" (check out the entry on Wikipedia), which explains exactly that...

So, some things that we all learnt when we were tiny, which we can still apply on our lives today include:
  • share everything,
  • play fair,
  • don't hit people,
  • don't take things that aren't yours,
  • warm cookies and milk are good for your,
  • take a nap every afternoon, and
  • when you go out in the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together.

Anyhow, I found out about him in this book I'm reading at the moment by Phil Dusenberry, called "Then We Set His Hair on Fire".

A legend in advertising and the man behind the famous Michael Jackson Pepsi ad where... they set his hair on fire. Enjoying it so far - all about gaining insight as opposed to getting an idea...

No comments: