Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bunnies, bunnies everywhere...

The White Rabbit is a creature of folklore and much mystery.

It (he) appears in many tales; Alice in Wonderland, Harvey, even Who Framed Roger Rabbit? And of course, at this time of year, there are many more bunnies about than usual.

The pooka is part real, part fantasty, part always good, part certainly unknown.

Anyhow, for the past 2 years in Antwerp, I've been followed by a White Rabbit. And this very week stumbled across another.

It's the same artist... I think. But it always appears to get closer to me each time... The first time I found him. Now, he seems to be finding me.

The closest thing I have to a name is Nightwalker.

Who is it? What is it? And why?

UPDATE: Here he is. Nuage.

Whichever the answer, it's quite delightful, mystical treat.

See:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nuage

check also http://www.fotolog.com/foktop

Anonymous said...

hey, geen idee wie die comment gezet heeft, leuk dat je ze leuk vind :)
++
nuage

Anonymous said...

vindt...